Getting rich in a day - Unicorn123 - 4AMT
I’m trying to find a partner who is also very strong and who wants to get rich. I’m very determined. If I want something, nothing will distract me and I will only go for my end goal. I need someone with good and creative ideas. I’m an adventurous person so I would like to do some fun activities in nature. I also would like to have a kind of sociable partner. Not someone who is constantly around me because I also want some personal space but social enough that we can have good and fluent conversations. So, if you are a creative, determined person, someone who gives themselves 100% to reach their goals and just a sweet, cheerful and communicative partner. Then you are the perfect match I am looking for.
what is your plan ? blackcat28
ReplyDeleteMy big plan is to play Kim Kardashian's cleaning lady and then steal one of her bank cards and take all her money and then get rich!!! Unicorn123
Deletehayy
ReplyDeleteI am a person who is determined, sweet, cheerfull and communicative, ubut the only thing is that I'm not that creative. i would love to learn being more creative. We are a sort of twins, I also go 100% for my goals. so maybe I am the perfect match?
the dark shadow
Hey, That's realy good but I think that we first need to meet because I want to get to know you better! Unicorn123
DeleteI'm not very creative but I can come up with good plans. If a plan fails, you can count on me. you say you're strong but are you sporty? Do you like a good challenge or do you like a little bit tension? Lara.Black.09
ReplyDeleteI'm the 5th strongest person in the world! So you know that I'm strong! I can do anything.- Unicorn123
Delete