Smart Robbing - Mister Smarty - 4G
My name is Mister Smarty, I am a tall guy but at the same time not too tall to look suspicious. I think I look quite ordinary. I am now 35 years old, but I am still very sportive, and I can run fast because of my height. I am very smart; I can come up with good plans. I am available all the time and I am reliable, so you don’t have to worry that I’ll reveal our plan.
So… my plan: I want to rob a bank and take as much money as possible. I have done this several times in the past on my own, but now this will be my biggest crime, I want to rob a big bank. So, after giving it some thought, I decided it would be better to work with somebody else.
I need someone who has experience with robbing banks, you need to know what you’re doing. If you have never done that before, then I think we won’t be a good match. That person also needs to know how to shoot a gun because I can’t. Lastly that person must know how to drive a car because we need to get away when we are done. I don’t care about looks because we’re going to disguise ourselves anyway.
I hope I can find someone.
Mister Smarty
hey, I think I am the person you are looking for. I have robbed banks before so I am very experienced. I have a lot of ideas for crimes so we can become very famous criminals. I can help you with your crime and you with mine! Are you intrested? - Betsy76
ReplyDeleteWow, that is great! You seem like the perfect person for my plan. And I like your idea that we could be very famous. I hope I'll see you soon.
Delete-- Mister Smarty
DeleteOkey, that is great! - Betsy76
Deletewe would be great partners trust me - Prinsess019
ReplyDeleteOkay, I will consider your offer. Thanks!
Delete-- Mister Smarty
DeleteHy there, I like your profile and your idea! I have robbed some banks before so I think I can do it. But how will we do it exactly? You said you were a smart man so I think you already have a plan? And is it a problem that I have pink hair? Will that be too noticeable?
ReplyDelete-Pink Stronglink 242
Your hair is okay, I love it!! I will explain my plan later, but it's VERY good. Mister Smarty
DeleteLois
ReplyDelete