Robin Hood searching a Marian - Robin Hood64 - 4AMT
I know I’m not the only one who gets sick of all those rich people who think that they still don’t have enough money. Let’s change that, shall we? I’m looking for a partner in crime. You have to be brave because I don’t dare to do this all by myself. We also have to be partners so you have to be loyal. We will divide the money so don’t run off with it afterwards. Personally, I have great perseverance. So basically, you also have to be motivated. I will appreciate it to have a partner who’s suddenly too scared to succeed or something. I really think that this mission will be a success. Also, it really doesn’t matter what you look like. I have blond hair and blue eyes if you want to know. I guess it will be nice if you’re flexible just like me. You can tell this isn’t a joke or anything like that. I have a huge scar on my cheek from one of my previous missions. The plan is to rob someone’s house. A house where you can clearly see that the owners have a lot of money. Maybe we could even play a little Robin Hood and donate some of the stuff. If you’re interested, let me know ASAP. Thank you
Are you sporty or flexible? Lara.Black.09
ReplyDeleteI am very flexible and I can run fast -Robin Hood64
Deletecan I count on you? blackcat28
ReplyDeleteIf I can count on you then you can count on me anytime -Robin hood64
DeleteHello! How did you get that big scar in one of your previous missions?
ReplyDeleteUnicorn123
DeleteGood question, my previous partner actually betrayed me so I was left behind. When they found me robbing their company, i had to run. While I shot a guy in his arm so he'd drop his gun, another guy came behind me trying to cut my throat I guess but I was kind of in a hurry, if you want to call it that, so i pushed him but then he cut my cheek on accident. -Robin Hood64
Deleteare you prepared for dangerous things? blackguys28
ReplyDeleteYes Blackguys28! How more dangerous how more exciting!
Deletehaay I would love to join you on you mission, cou can count on me, i don't even want the money i just want an adventure. i would love to meet you and maybe we can go drink something to know each other al little bit better
ReplyDeleteThat would be amazing because then we could donate the money or something! - Robin Hood64
Delete