Queen searching for king - Fashionqueen1534 - 4G

 Hey guys, my name is Fashionqueen1534. I LOVE fashion it is literally my greatest passion. That is why I want to steal King Filip’s clothes. I have really long hair, longer than the Eiffel tower! I have piercings all over my face and because I’m such a badass I also have a lot of scars. Something really cool about me is that I NEVER get scared, that means I’m a little bit like spinderman but than the female version. My partner in crime has to be a badass aswell. He or she should also be funny so we can laugh a lot together. But I am the boss and my partner must do everything I ask them to do. My partner in crime has to be a fan of adventures and Harry Styles, otherwise I’m afraid that we will not have a good friendship.

Comments

  1. Hi i really want to be your partner in crime. I also like adventures,I really want to meet you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey it's me Fashionqueen1534! What is your nickname?

      Delete
    2. i am sugardaddy2701

      Delete
    3. Hello Sugerdaddy ;) hahahahah xxx Elise

      Delete
  2. Hi, I would love to steal King Filip's clothes with you while we are listening to harry styles. -UsedCar19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do it than! - Elise

      Delete
  3. Hello fashionqueen 1534! I'm also looking for someone funny to laugh a lot with, so i think we're a perfect match! How old are you?
    Davy 25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Fashionqueen1534. The crimes that you do, are they really dangerous? Because of all the scars that you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i forgot my nickname is Honey Pie:)

      Delete
    2. Yes all my crimes are really dangerous! I love adrenaline.

      Delete
  5. sup i am a baddass aswell thats what she said lets be partners

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a Harry Styles fan, I think we would make a good team. You said you wanted a badass? Dude you are going to love me. Let's steal us some expensive clothes in the name of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They call me Tap Water-fountain by the way.
      Why you say?
      Well that's a story for another day

      Delete
  7. I am the only king here so I think it makes sense that we should work together - killerking315

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i also love adventures so I think were perfect for each other

      Delete

Post a Comment