Payback time - Usedcar19 - 4G
Hi, I'm Usedcar19. I have long red hair, I’m tall and I have a septum piercing. As a criminal I am fast and good at observations, I’m also maybe a bit aggressive. A few weeks ago, my ex and I broke up and I want to get back at him. That’s why I’m looking for someone who can be very quiet, fast and it would help if they could pick a lock. I need a partner in crime who can help me break into the house of my ex and absolutely destroy it. I want to destroy it because he cheated on me with my sister and now he needs to pay for what he has done an maybe whe could destroy my sister’s car too while we are in the neighbourhood. It would be great if my parter in crime owns a skimask, but if they don’t we will take care of that first.
Hey Usedcar19 , I read your ad and I think we would be great partners in crime. - Riley
ReplyDeleteokay, when and where should we meet? -Usedcar19
DeleteDid you have anywhere in mind and Is there anything else I need to know before we meet ? - Riley
DeleteAre you free tomorrow evening then we could go to McDonald's to chat a bit more before we destroy the house. -UsedCar19
DeleteHey! I would love to be your partner in crime! I also have a septum piercing and you know what they say: twinning is winning! I would love to destroy your exes house! - Fashionqueen 1534
ReplyDeleteThat's great! do you have a lot of experience? -UsedCar19
DeleteHey, I think I am exactly what your looking for. I am quit and I always get every lock open. I would like to destroy some peoples live with you!
ReplyDeleteMadame Starh
Amazing! have you destroyed lives before? -UsedCar19
DeleteA lot of live are now not so nice anymore because of me
DeleteMarthe
amazing! -Marte
Deletehey, I think your ex should get what he deserves and I am willing to help you. I always get every lock open, never in my life have I failed at picking locks. I have also always wanted to smash a car and this is the perfect opportunity. - Rugbyrayan
ReplyDeleteperfect, let's do it! -UsedCar19
DeleteHey I totally LOVE this idea! I want to help and I think I can because I am a big boy with a lot of muscels and I am scary. I can also be very quiet and sneaky. - Banana123
ReplyDeleteOkey, where should we meet up? -UsedCar19
DeleteI think that there are few things in life more sweet than good old-fashioned revenge. I am also a great lock opener so that's pretty awesome. Honestly I'm up for it. -Tap Water-Fountain
ReplyDeletePerfecttt, when should we meet up to discuss the details? -UsedCar19
Delete-Marte
ReplyDeleteI'm in for revenge! My boyfriend just dumped me...let's mak them all suffer !!!!!!
ReplyDelete