The priceless robbery - Prinsess019 - 4G

I am looking for someone who won’t fall for cute and shortness, because my ex-partners in crime always fell for my cute and shortness and that made the mission fail. You also have to be handy, because I am not. We’re going to pull the biggest robbery of the century, so you have to be mentally ready. I also want you to be loyal and don’t run off with the crown and diamond. I am very strong and cute so I can distract the guards while you slip in. Then you disconnect the cameras, and I can use my shortness to slip through small openings. That's almost the end of my plan but I will tell you the rest if you will be my partner. I reassure you that you won’t regret it. I hope you and I will be the most threating partners and criminals in history.

Comments

  1. sounds fantastic! Im a taurus wich means im very loyal. lets pull the biggest robbery of the century we can do this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to what's your name?

      Delete
    2. my name is diamond mind

      Delete
  2. Nice plan! I also want to rob a bank, so I think we are the perfect match. Where do you want to rob the bank? Mister Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I never fall in love so that won't be something you have to worry about. I am the most loyal person you will ever meet and I'm happy to split evertything we get. - Rugbyrayan




    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your idea! And you don't have to be afraid because short humans aren't my type...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wie is dit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i knew it was you diamond mind speaking

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to work with you and don't worry I wont fall for you ; ) I think we would make a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my correction was wrong I am sorry - killerking315

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment