Black and fast - Lara.Black.09 - 4AMT

 I’m Lara.Black.09 and I am in my twenties. If you want to recognize me, you can tell by my small minimalistic tatoos, a nose piercing, my short blond hair and I am very discrete. When I commit a crime I always have a plan, so I am VERY organized. I always start with a plan A but when that plan fails I have a plan B and so on up to plan Z. If a target of me has a difficult reaching like a high wall, I can easily climb over it because I am sporty and a high wall doesn’t stop me to commit a crime. When I do a job, I am reliable, quick but quite. Don’t underestimate me, I maybe look soft and sweet, but I am very cunning. Do you want to have some fun?

Comments

  1. What kind of job are you interested in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefere to steal from rich people or from big companies, i like a good challenge. Lara.Black.09

      Delete
  2. what is the crime that you want to commit?
    the dark shadow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I trust you? Unicorn123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can. I'm very reliable

      Delete
  4. I like it when someone is quick, reliable and smart because most of the time we don't have much time on the clock. Lara.Black.09

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your description sounds like where sisters from an other mother. I'm in whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment