Sugerdaddy searching for sugarmommy - Sugar daddy2701 - 4G

 Hey there! My name is Sugar daddy2701 and I’m on the hunt for the perfect partner in crime.

I am 50 years old. I have a thick beard but I am bald and I have piercings everywhere. I like also to wear gold jewellery. I am very extroverted and a little bit toxic but I love to treat someone with love.

I am looking for someone who is also extroverted and not shy because I love to talk . Someone who is willing to take risks and try new things. I want someone who is always up for an adventure and who is willing to step outside of their comfort zone.

But more than that , I’m looking for someone who is loyal,trustworthy, and supportive. Someone who will be there for me no matter what, and who I can count on to have my back. A crime I’ve wanted to do for a long time with my future partner is to rob a bank.So we can take all the money and then we can travel around the world.

If you’re someone who is up for being my partner in crime,then I do love to hear from you!Send me a message and let’s see where things go and then maybe you’ll be mine sugar mommy :)

Comments

  1. yoohoo😈😈😈😈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you want to be my sugar mommy?

      Delete
  2. Hi I am LisaVanderpump17, and I would like to qualify as your partner in crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I would love to be your partner in crime because ialways dreamed of having a Suggar daddy. I will alweys be loyal and supportive!! xxx Fashionqueen1534

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I FOUND MY SUGAR MOMMY XXX<3333

      Delete
  4. LisaVanderpump175 May 2023 at 02:38

    I am a quite social person and am not boring to be with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to become your sugurmommy, I need money and I am very loyal and adventurous
    Norigrace2846

    ReplyDelete
  6. LisaVanderpump175 May 2023 at 02:41

    I am very trustworthy and would support everything you mention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI GUYS I AM INES

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment