Free Coachella for me - Norigrace2846 - 4G

 Hello, my name is Norigrace2846 and I am looking for a partner in crime. My plan is to make fake money, so we can buy VIP tickets for Coachella and maybe go backstage.

I have no experience in counterfeiting, since I am specialized in armed robbery. But I am a good liar, intelligent and handy. I have no drivers license so if you are a good driver, that would be helpful in case we have to run for the police. For this crime I need someone reliable, because you cannot talk to anyone about this project. On top of this, the plan is very complex and detailed,so I need somebody that does exactly as I say at the right time. I will not give away too many information, but it would come in handy if you are familiar with digital printing.

If you are interested in joining me for this project, come to meet me at MacDonalds this Tuesday afternoon. You will recognize me because I am very tall, I have red hair, and I will be wearing a green t-shirt with FREE COACHELLA FOR ME on it.

I hope you’re as exited as I am to go to Coachella, and to earn some money, I’ll see you Tuesday!

Norigrace284

Comments

  1. Hey Norigrace846. I'm Fashionqueen1543 and i really want to go to coachella with the coolest outfit ever! I'll be in the McDonalds on tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok see you there
      josephine

      Delete
  2. omgggucci gang iwanna go to coachella but i dont have the money lets do this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i am prinsess019 and i am loving your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii! Rugbyrayan here! I have always wanted to go to choachella and earing money is even better. I am the best at driving so im perfect for this job!! See you Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI OMG I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU

      Delete
    2. what is your name??

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this idea, i would love to help! -UsedCar19

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your idea, see you on tuesday!!! RinaRouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this plan! Hit me up if you still need someone! -Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't The Weeknd performing there? Oh yes i want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey jojoooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did you come up with this idea? -Marte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, killerking here! I was wondering if I could go to coachella with you and the others....
    I love concerts and going to coachella is a dream to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also I am going to kill a very rich man so I will have enough monny to go to coachella for the rest of our lives - killerking315

      Delete
  12. I don't have experience and no driver licence but if you make enough money I love to join to Coachella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment