Do you want to be rich? - Pepsilexie247 - 4G
Hello! My name is Lexi, I’m 20 years old. I’m a criminal and I am looking for a partner in crime. The person that I’m looking for needs to possess several important qualities. Firstly, you need to be good with computers and be quick-thinking. You should also need to know how to handle large sums of money!
Additionally, I am looking for someone who is discreet and trustworthy. You must be able to keep secrets and not tell anyone information that could compromise our plan. It’s really important for me that I know that I can trust you!
Overall, I am looking for a partner in crime who is good with computers, quick thinking, discreet, trustworthy and who is willing to become very rich by stealing money.
I have a plan and I know what to do. The only thing you will need to do is to log-in into bank accounts from rich old men and transfer all the money to our bank account. So simple right?
My part of the job is to pretend that I am a trustworthy secretary and then wait until they trust me completely and then steal all there banking data. When they’ll notice that the money is gone I will just need to act very innocent and that’s it.
So if you want to work with a 20 year old girl with blond hair and green eyes and become really rich by doing something easy. Call me! 0486276080
Do you think it's dangerous? Because I don't want any troubles with the police. Mister Smarty
ReplyDeleteHey Mister Smarty, yes I think it's a little dangerous! But don't worry we won't get in troubles because I have a really good plan! -Lexie
DeleteI love this plan! -UsedCar19
ReplyDeleteHi im diamond mind as my name already says im clever! also im THE most loyal partner in crime. I have worked with a lot of criminals and they never regretted it! Trust me you wont either
ReplyDeleteHey Pepsilexie247 ! I think I can be your partner in crime, since I am very a very flexible person that can adapt really well to different situations. We also both want to get rich and I am trustworthy. - Riley
ReplyDeleteHey Olivia! I didn't know that. - Ciara
Deletekillerking315 btw
ReplyDelete