The dark shadow - Daddy501 - 4AMT

 Hi I’m a boy around 1m90 , brown hair, many tattoos and I have an athletic body. Before I get right into it , a little more information about myself. I’m sporty, helpful and I have much human knowledge… My worst quality is that I’m not creative. Another thing, if something doesn’t go according to plan, don’t stress, I’m a person who thinks in solutions. Now I’m going to be straight, I need a person in crime. I need a person who is sporty, creative and helpful. The main idea of the plan is ready, but I need somebody to help me to further develop the plan. If you meet all the characteristics and are willing to carry out the plan, send me a DM.

Comments

  1. do you already h

    ReplyDelete
  2. have the start of the plan ? blackcat28

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I have the beginning of the plan but I need a person that can help me for the end

      Delete
  3. Are you good with computers? Lara.Black.09

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think that I can say that i am OKEY with computers I am not a pro but also not a noob

      Delete
    2. Me neither, but I think we can be a wonderful team. Do you always have a specific strategy or plan? Lara.Black.09

      Delete

Post a Comment