Make Russia great again - Betsy72 - 4G

 Hi, I am Beckey, or as my friends call me, Betsy72. I’m looking for a partner in crime, I will come back to that.

I have very long blond hair, but I always put it in a ponytail. I am not very tall so I’m perfect to crawl through tunnels. What may also come in handy are my muscles. I am a trained weightlifter, so nothing is too heavy for me. That was it for my looks, but my inner self is much more important. I’m a very reliable person, I would never betray anyone. I am also very critical and a perfectionist, everything must go according to plan.

As I said before, I am looking for a partner in Crime. I want to blow up Putin’s house so he stops with all his secret missions and that the people who live in Russia can enjoy their lives again. The perfect partner for me must be very smart. I am looking for someone who is very good at explosions because I am planning to blow up Putin’s house. He/she must also be very serious because Putin is a very dangerous man and if only the smallest thing goes wrong, he could kill us.

If you are interested to be my partner in crime, you can call me on my cell phone: 0467342055

I hope to hear you soon!!

Comments

  1. I am Prinsess019 and I would love to work with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Betsy! i'm looking for someone small because i'm really tall, so i think thats perfect! And i'm also smart! i think we're a match made in heaven! Are you also strong?
    Davy25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Davy25, of course I'm strong, I am a weight lifter so I can lift anything!

      Delete
    2. She already said she was strong cause she lifts weight, stupid

      Delete
    3. hahaha oepsie

      Delete
  3. Hello! I would love to kill Putin because he really deserves it. I'm fast and agile plus a good fighter so the killing part would be okay. I love to make jokes but when it really comes to it I can be very serious. Little Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! I want to blow up putin's house as well so i really want to be your partner in crime! - Fashionqueen1534

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great plan! But do you think we will survive this? Because I want to do many more robbings after this. Mister Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM LIESS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I am the one and only Killerking, I think I can help you. Putin is a rich man, so I think we will make a good team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe after that we can flee to ukraine. They certainly won't punish us there! killerking315

      Delete
  8. Fuck Poetin! Let's blow up the Kremlin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment