I want a partner in crime! - Honey Pie - 4G
Hello there! I am Honey Pie. If you are looking for adventure and you want to be rich, I’m the perfect crime partner for you! I need you for a big job from my boss. We can make a lot of money! I am a beautiful lady with blonde curly hair. Im 5’7 tall and i have green eyes. I also have very good humor! I am caring and very handy so i can make good plans. I want you to be intelligent and good at acting so you can, for example, distract people in an action. It would also be really nice if you are helpful so we can work really well together and be a good team. If you are intressted in being rich and a good partner, hit me up!
hey I am RenaRouge and i am really intressted in making money and a new friend :).
ReplyDeleteHi there! New crime friends are always welcome!
DeleteHey Honey Pie, I think I am what you are looking for because I have pink hair and a fat ass wich I can use for distraction. What was your plan exactly? Because I was thinking about kidnapping Kylie Jenner and asking a lot of ransom from her family to give her back. I will distract Kylie her boyfriend and then you will kidnap her but you will need a plan to kidnap her. Do you have an idea?
ReplyDelete-Pink Stronglink 242
I think that is a great idea! My boss is very succesful in the crime business so he has a very good plan! He knows people that work for the Kardashians. They are on our side so they cIt's smart of you that you said Kylie Jenner! She's rich and it can't be too hard to kidnap her. Trust me!
DeleteWhat i was saying, the people that work for the Kardashians are on our side. they can help us with the plan! i hope you're still in!
DeleteHello! I think I have some of the skills you're looking for. I'm good at improvising so distracting people is no problemo. I like working in a team and love making jokes. Also I really want to become rich. Little Bob
ReplyDeleteGreat! I think we could be a great match!
DeleteHey i am really intressted. I also want to rich lets rob a bank togheter!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah let's do it! I'm katrijn btw;)
DeleteI AM INESSS
DeleteHi Honey Pie, I am interested in making a lot of money. So I think we are a match, can I trust you? - Blondie1762
ReplyDeleteHey! I would love to be rich so I really want to be your partner! I am also really funny so I think we would make a good team!
ReplyDeleteyes i want to work with you! this sounds like an amazing plan. Im also very funny we will have the best time ever. Im diamond mind btw
ReplyDeleteYeah, the plan is really good:) Let's do it!
DeleteI think I am perfect for the job! I am very good with computers so we might we able to hack a company and then demand a ransom! killerking315
ReplyDelete