Crime brothers - Davy25 - 4G

 Hello, I am Davy and I’m 25 years old. I’m really tall and thin, so I see everyone without them seeing me ;-). I’m also bald but I do have a moustache, which I sometimes shave off.

My close friends say I’m very reliable, competitive and smart and I think they know me very well. So long story short, I’m someone who goes for his goal without taking risks, and I am looking for a partner in crime I can share this with.

My partner in crime must be small, it can be useful because I don't fit under or between everything, so if we have to sneak away from the police there is still someone who can escape! he should also be strong, because I don't have many muscles. And of course funny too, so we can laugh during our adventures…!

If you recognise yourself in this description, hit me up and maybe you will become my partner in crime!

Davy

Comments

  1. I am small and strong so I think we would make a great team, I also like your name
    Norigrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like your name, Norigrace. I think we are a perfect match!
      Davy25

      Delete

Post a Comment