Candy Lover - Banana123 - 4G

 HHi there criminals! I am Banana123, and I’m looking for a partner in crime. First, I will tell you what crime I want to commit, I want to rob a candy store at night. The point is to get all the money and a lot of candy. Now I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am a big guy of 23 years old, I’m tall with brown hair, muscles, and tattoos. Most people find me intimidating, it would be nice if you are also intimidating, but it is not a problem if you are not. I am looking for someone I can trust, who has my back. Because the crime will take place at night, there is an alarm in the store, so it would be great if you are good at hacking so you can turn it off. It would be really helpful that you not only can improvise in difficult situations but that you are also quick and that you can fight.

Thank you for taking your time reading this, and I hope we will be partners in crime.

Comments

  1. I really like your plan!! Mister Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Banana123, Can I trust you? -Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CANDY. I am Prinsess019 and I want to do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great but like who doesnt love candy?! Can we meet at Mcdonalds at 4?

      Delete
  4. Hello Candy lover, are you smart?
    Davy25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a big guy with big brains

      Delete
    2. -Banana123

      Delete
    3. I'm Noor B. (Davy25)

      Delete
  5. I'm in if all the lollypops are for me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment