The rich guys - blackcat28 - 4AMT
I’m looking for a partner that also wants to be rich, to have more freedom and to live without worries. I’m looking for a person that is creative so that we can come up with good ideas to catfish people. Also for a person that has good hacking skills otherwise it will be hard to get the money. I also would like to have a person who I can count on and who has my back 24/7. Being social is also important. I am a little bit social but if we’re both social it’s better so that we can have a fluent conversation with them and then get their money more easily. If you want to know something about me. I’m a man with a big beard and I always wear a red hat so I'm always recognizable. I’m also very sportive and strong so if something unexpected would happen I can protect us and I'm a person who you can really count and I will always be there for you. You can really trust me if I can trust you. So if you’re interested , let me know!
Do you have an idea who we might rob? -Robin Hood64
ReplyDeleteWhat is you plan to get rich? Unicorn123
ReplyDeletecatfish and hack someone
Deletei was thinking a famous person because they a lot of money like justin bieber. blackcat28
ReplyDelete