Blondie is looking for a man - Blondie1762 - 4G

 Hello, my name is Blondie1762 and I am 27 years old. I have long blond hair. I’m not very tall, my two arms are full of tattoos. I have also 10 piercings on both my ears. I like to wear colorful clothes. I am a really extrovert person, you can see that on my clothes. I think in the motto ‘go with the flow’ so I’m also adventurous. I have always time to do something because I am very flexible with time.

I’m looking for a partner in crime that is also adventurous like me. The ideal man must be funny but also serious. A plus point for my partner is of course someone who is smart.

I would like to rob a bank with my partner in crime and after that I buy a lot of clothes with all that money.

If you are interested you can always send me a message on my number: 0487612345

Maybe see you soon!

Comments

  1. Hi i am Prinsess019 and would love to rob a bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to become your partner in crime, I think we would get along very well!
    Norigrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I also love tattoos
    Norigrace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm Fashionqueen1534 and I've always wanted to rob a bank!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fashionqueen1534, maybe we can rob a bank together and buy a lot of clothes! - Blondie1762

      Delete
  5. Hello Blondie! I'm smart, just like you asked for. But are you also a bit smart?
    Davy 25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Fiene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment