Be my partner in crime and become rich - pinkstronglink242 - 4G

 Hy, I am the pink stronglink. As you could guess, I have pink hair and a lot of muscles. I also have a fat ass. I’m searching for someone who wants to help me with kidnapping Kylie Jenner and then we will ask her family for a lot of ransom to give her back. Her family is very rich so we can ask for trillions! She is also the favorite child of her mother so they will definitely pay it. The plan is that I will distract Kylie her boyfriend with my pink hair and my fat ass. I will lead him to a room and there I will fight him with my muscles and hold him. While I do that, you will kidnap Kylie. You have to be smart because you will need a good plan to kidnap her. You also need to be cunning and a bit sporty. When we have the money we will move to a place far away where nobody can find us and there we will live our best lives with the money.

Comments

  1. Hi there, I'm Banana123 and I am really interested! It is a really smart idea to kidnap Kylie because they will defently give us money and we will probably become famous, so we will become extra rich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly. Do you have an idea of how you can kidnap Kylie while I am distracting her boyfriend? And also what country would you like to go to after we got the money because I can't choose between Chili, Vietnam, Brazil and Ethiopia.
      -Pink Stronglink 242

      Delete
  2. I would adore to kidnap her and also steal her bags and make up!!! btw i am Prinsess019

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes I would like to have her lipglosses! Are you smart enough to make a plan of how you are going to kidnap her while I distract her boyfriend?
      -Pink Stronglink 242

      Delete
    2. Yes a really good plan so will you be partner

      Delete
    3. I am Aïcha

      Delete
  3. Hey Pinkstronglink242, I really like your plan and would love to be your partner in crime but do you have a car to put Kylie in? Because I don't have one and I think we will need it! -Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to kidnep her and earn some money. I would also like to run away really far from here. Madame Starh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM ELIZE!! Did you guess that it was me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment